Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I pray you all are doing well. Please note the following announcements regarding the election.
1. Today is the last day register as a member (Jan 31). Only a member can vote, nominate a candidate, and run for a position. Please give me your completed form and dues after Isha today if you would like to be a member.
2. Please check the attached list to see if you are a member. If you are not on the list, you cannot vote, nominate a candidate, or run for a position. If you think there is a mistake, please contact me immediately. Also, contact me if you had mistakenly submitted your form to the donation box (the secretary does not have easy access to the donation box and it is not the correct place for the dues and the membership form).
3. The available positions are five: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Activity Coordinator.
4. Send your nominations to the election committee: Saleh Abbadi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mohamed Zakaria (email@example.com ) or Zaid Balushi (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that two nominations are needed to successfully nominate candidate. The election committee will accept nominations until Feb 7, after which they will contact the candidates to see if they are interested in the nominated position. The candidates will be announced by email and after the Friday prayer on Feb 13.
5. The election of the executive committee will take place after Isha (8pm) after Isha at ISCP.
6. There will be a potluck dinner after the election.
Please email me if you have any questions. Please remember our community in your dua.